Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Olin!

Dear Olin.....


This is the first birthday of yours that we will spend married. How exciting! You are 31 years old today!!!!! In honor of your birthday, and celebrating you, I decided to make a list of the things I love about you....so, here goes!


1. I love the way you love me. Not just on good days, but on days that I am being a wretched, unloveable person. Hopefully the good days outweigh the bad ones...but I love the way you know just what I need, and if you don't I love that you ask me.


2. I love watching you with Seth. I slowly see your relationship with him growing closer and stronger and how you are striving to learn what he needs from you.


3. I love how you know just what to do with all of our electronic crap. I love that now I don't have to figure out what to do with it...I can just wait for you to fix it and it is ready to be used. This is one of my favorite ones. ;o)


4. I love how you get up from your sleep to eat, just because you know I am hungry and need to eat and I won't eat by myself. You are a very selfless person, and I hope you recognize this in yourself.


5. I love to see the look on your face when you get to see an airplane, or you hear one close by. You have the most innocent, happy look on your face I can hardly stand it. I love to see you look this way!


6. I love your hair, your eyelashes, your hands, your glasses, your toes....every little part of you. I love it. I love you for who you are.....and the man you are for me and our family.


I hope you have a great birthday and I can't wait until we get home and you guys can go celebrate it in Charlotte! I love you!


PS-This post is actually going up the day AFTER your birthday....sorry...;O)


Love, Courtney


1 comment:

  1. Too Sweet! Happy belated bday Olin! (And thanks for sharing the birthday joy with Jonathan this month! He is excited about)

    ReplyDelete